Day 10- Better Planning

Monday 10 May 2010

I’m feeling a bit tired today and I have to wonder- is it the lack of protein and iron? The past several days have been hectic, and combined with lack of proper planning, my diet is lacking. I’m still eating vegetarian, but just like I suspected, doing so in a healthy way is tough. I am taking a good multi-vitamin which I think helps, but nothing compares to getting nutrients straight from the source!

I’m making my shopping list tonight and hitting the market tomorrow. Hopefully better planning will help me make better decisions when time is an issue. Unfortunately, the fastest foods are not always the freshest!

This is a new week- let’s give it another go!

Mood: excitement

General Feeling: a bit tired today

Exercise: none

Food Journal:
Breakfast: organic poptart and milk, coffee
Snack- a few blueberries
Lunch- grilled cheese, fries
Dinner- organic spaghetti, peas
Snack- banana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For 30 Days Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino