Day Four- Still Going...

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Well, the day started out nice and promising…and then the pressure started. Pressure is in the nose, in the temples, and in the forehead. I thought it was my allergies, but my herbs aren’t working and now hubby is sick as well.
But there is one good thing about today- I’M STILL A VEGETARIAN!

Mood: blah


General Feeling: Not well, achy and no energy

Exercise: *laughs*

Food Journal:
Breakfast: BP&J English muffin with coffee, milk
Lunch- leftover veggies from the fridge, corn and potatoes, pineapple
Snack- popcorn
Dinner- not feeling well- had a bowl of cereal, comfort food
*Snack- apple


*Haven’t eaten this yet, but if I have a snack sometime this evening this will be it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For 30 Days Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino