Day Three- Love those Eggs!

Monday 3 May 2010

So problem getting protein today! For breakfast, instead of having an egg and cheese sandwich, I lightened it up and had an open sandwich. I used one egg, a very small amount of shredded cheese, and one slice of whole meal toast. I only used enough cheese for a very thin layer on the toast so I saved calories there, and of course using one slice of bread saved some too. Yummy and filling!
Being a bit lazy today, I found something super easy for dinner: pasta. Three ingredients and 20 minutes later dinner was ready! Enough spaghetti for two, half container of natural cheese sauce, and chopped baby spinach- what’s easier?
I was excited to find that the organic pasta I used had 8 grams of protein per serving. After heating the cooked noodles and sauce together, I turned off the heat, added the spinach, and put the lid on for a few to wilt the spinach. Yum!



Mood: Happy, and a little sassy!

General Feeling: Feeling a little tired, and not much motivation for doing anything

Exercise: none

Food Journal:
Breakfast: Open egg and cheese sandwich, OJ, coffee
Snack- Cereal bar
Lunch- Breakfast burritos with eggs, sausage substitute, cheese, and salsa, milk
Dinner- Pasta with cheese sauce and spinach, water, more coffee
*Snack- apple, granola bar


*Haven’t eaten this yet, but if I have a snack sometime this evening this will be it.

~Candace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For 30 Days Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino