Day 11- Made My 5

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Today is another tired day….I think I’m reliving Monday! I’m not sure if it’s lack of protein or the wonderful “girly time” that’s the culprit. Either way, it’s not making for very productive days. Although my diet could use some more tweaks, today’s menu had more fresh food and I even think I got in my five a day. Woohoo!

Mood: happy and tired, ah!

General Feeling: Not feeling great today…no energy

Exercise: none- maybe the cause of lack of energy?

Food Journal:
Breakfast: cereal with organic milk, coffee
Snack- blueberries
Lunch- salad with ranch
Snack- flax seed toast with organic almond butter, blueberries
Dinner- bean tacos
Snack- apple, cereal bar, milk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For 30 Days Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino