Day 8

Saturday 8 May 2010


Busy day with lots of shopping! Dinner out was easy. I ordered a taco salad and asked for extra beans, no meat. It was yummy and filling!

Tomorrow I’m making spinach and artichoke lasagna for lunch. If the recipe turns out well I’ll be posting the recipe.

It’s been a long day and I’m exhausted- but I promise to have a more interesting post tomorrow!

Mood: tired but happy


General Feeling: tired, a little achy from yesterdays excerise

Exercise: just shopping

Food Journal:
Breakfast: blueberry waffles with banana slices, milk, coffee
Lunch- banana with peanut butter, sprinkled with granola and honey, milk, cucumber slices
Dinner- taco salad, water
Snack- Key lime ice cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For 30 Days Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino